Administrative Assistant II
Optimum Re Insurance Company / Dallas / Permanent / Full timeApply for this position
Provide professional administrative and clerical support to senior management and other business units throughout the organization.
- Offer support in the production and editing of documents and presentations using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for various departments
- Proofread documents for spelling, grammar, and layout errors and making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy
- Establish and maintain office files
- Support travel planning, and calendar
- Assist in planning and coordination of company events
- Coordinate materials for biannual Board meetings or other meetings as needed
- Perform clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, expense reports, Board Meetings files etc.
- 1-5 years experience as an Administrative Assistant
- High School Diploma
- Strong customer service orientation (internal and external customers)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle all business with discretion
- Exceptional organization skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Optimum Re Insurance Company
We aim to build successful partnerships and are committed to supporting the development of life insurance companies of all sizes in the United States. We offer our clients competitively priced reinsurance solutions, additional capacity when needed most, expert underwriting services, insightful research and development, state-of-the-art individual cession administration and skilled claims adjudication know-how. We are a leader in critical illness insurance and other niche markets, thanks to our extensive and recognized knowledge in risk management and claims assessment.
Our customized solutions tailored to the needs of our clients have allowed us to grow in a rapid yet controlled manner. We continue to expand our market presence organically and through select acquisitions.
Since 1987, we serve our clients throughout the United States from our office in Dallas, Texas. Our financial strength rating is “A” (Excellent) with a stable outlook.
1345 River Bend Drive, Suite 100
Dallas, TX 75247
Tel.:+1 214 528-2020