Assistant Vice President, Client Services Representative
Optimum Re Insurance Company / Dallas / Permanent / Full timeApply for this position
This position is responsible for representing and executing customer service strategies that cater to ORIC’s Traditional and Fraternal Market. Collaborate with Business Development to promote and implement new business production initiatives in the organization. Support internal efforts to maximize client satisfaction and efficiency by enhancing coordination and improving communication among parties.
Support Traditional and Fraternal Client’s and Business Development’s New Business Production Efforts by:
- Maintaining and executing customer service strategies in support of company’s Customer Value Proposition that proactively addresses Traditional and Fraternal Market’s service needs/expectations.
- Managing to closure escalated, complex and/or material client items to minimize company risk and ensure client satisfaction as directed.
- Organizing and running meetings/seminars/conferences with Traditional and Fraternal clients to ensure that ORIC is the reinsurer of choice as opportunities arise.
- Increasing company visibility by participating in industry associations, conferences, and seminars that are specific to ORIC’s Traditional and Fraternal Market.
- Engage with industry organizations and vendor relationships.
Manage Closed Block Accounts:
- Develop structured client service plan to address internal and external maintenance of Inforce business.
- Provide internal reports and analysis on accounts as needed.
- Escalate to closure outdated items associated with ORIC’s Inforce.
- Conduct internal and external client meetings as needed.
Quarterback Internal Relationships:
- Collaborate with Business Development to cheerlead the message of our client base to internal departments.
- Present Value-Add initiatives internally.
- Promote and educate Business Development strategies within the organization.
- Support Business Development on any escalated issues that may arise to help with development and growth.
- Identify and promote efficient strategies on any internal issues that directly affect ORIC’s client base.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 5-10 years of Reinsurance Experience
- 5-10 years of Life Insurance Experience
- Self-Driven autonomous work experience
- Good analytical skills
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree
- LOMA certification FLMI and ARA
- Intermediate user skills using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Optimum Re Insurance Company
We aim to build successful partnerships and are committed to supporting the development of life insurance companies of all sizes in the United States. We offer our clients competitively priced reinsurance solutions, additional capacity when needed most, expert underwriting services, insightful research and development, state-of-the-art individual cession administration and skilled claims adjudication know-how. We are a leader in critical illness insurance and other niche markets, thanks to our extensive and recognized knowledge in risk management and claims assessment.
Our customized solutions tailored to the needs of our clients have allowed us to grow in a rapid yet controlled manner. We continue to expand our market presence organically and through select acquisitions.
Since 1987, we serve our clients throughout the United States from our office in Dallas, Texas. Our financial strength rating is “A” (Excellent) with a stable outlook.
1345 River Bend Drive, Suite 100
Dallas, TX 75247
Tel.:+1 214 528-2020