- A technical challenge at your level
- A team of high-level business analysts
- A seasoned management team
- A business field in total transformation and constant evolution
- Modernizing the pricing of our policy management systems
- Optimize our processes
The incumbent manages the pricing and related functionalities for the various insurance management systems. As a business analyst, you:
- Coordinate the implementation of changes;
- Identify the best solutions to meet business needs;
- Act as an intermediary between the actuarial team, the IT team responsible for the evolution of our systems and users;
- Perform parameter changes in different systems.
Experience and training
- University certificate in actuarial science, computer science, management or a relevant discipline;
- Experience in business analysis in a related field;
- Experience working in insurance or the financial field.
Qualities and skills
- Advanced problem-solving analytical skills;
- Sense of organization and rigor in the accomplishment of his tasks;
- Good ability to synthesize and fluency in communicating orally and in writing in both French and English.
- Group insurance, pension plan, telemedicine and EAP
- Mobile days
- Teleworking in hybrid mode (post-pandemic)
Optimum General Inc.
As a stable, preferred property & casualty insurance company in Canada that is fully committed to independent brokers, we provide specialized and innovative solutions to our valued broker partners and policyholders. Our adaptive products are exclusively available through an extensive distribution network of selected independent brokers across Canada.
Committed to and driven by long-term relationships, we provide personalized service and customized products to meet the emerging needs of individuals and businesses. Commercial property and liability, personal property and automobile insurance are at the core of our business lines. Our client-oriented and knowledgeable experts underwrite a variety of risks, including niche and non-commodity segments.
Since 1976, our team provides insurance to Canadians from our offices located in Québec, Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta and British Columbia. Optimum General Inc. is a Canadian company operating through its three subsidiaries: Optimum Insurance Company Inc., Optimum West Insurance Company Inc. and Optimum Farm Insurance Inc.
425 De Maisonneuve W. blvd, Suite 1700
Montréal (Québec) H3A 3G5
Tel.:+1 514 288-8725