Life Insurance Analyst - Hybrid Position
Optimum Re Insurance Company / Dallas / Permanent / Full timeApply for this position
Mitigate risk and drive production by ensuring transactions are reported and administered according to the appropriate legal agreement. As a member of our Administration team you will support a culture of client focus and expertise by addressing reinsurance requests timely and accurately.
- Manage reinsurance requests promptly and accurately for the team and/or assigned clients.
- Communicate with internal and external clients regarding routine requests necessary to complete transactions.
- Acquire procedural processing and business knowledge that contributes to efficient and accurate account management
- Identify and resolve premium issues through account analysis in accordance with legal treaty guidelines
- Organize and manage personal workload by utilizing department reports
- Communicate concerns, questions, and suggestions regarding tasks promptly and regularly to direct supervisor
- Actively engage and demonstrate characteristics of a collaborative team member
- Engage and participate in team and department meetings
- Meet the established standards such as production, quality and client services.
- High School diploma
- 0-2 years’ experience in account management
- Basic skills using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- mathematical aptitude
- inquisitive disposition
- excellent research and analytical skills
- Associates degree
- 2-5 years’ of account management experience in life insurance, one of which in the capacity of providing support to external clients
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
Optimum Re Insurance Company
We aim to build successful partnerships and are committed to supporting the development of life insurance companies of all sizes in the United States. We offer our clients competitively priced reinsurance solutions, additional capacity when needed most, expert underwriting services, insightful research and development, state-of-the-art individual cession administration and skilled claims adjudication know-how. We are a leader in critical illness insurance and other niche markets, thanks to our extensive and recognized knowledge in risk management and claims assessment.
Our customized solutions tailored to the needs of our clients have allowed us to grow in a rapid yet controlled manner. We continue to expand our market presence organically and through select acquisitions.
Since 1987, we serve our clients throughout the United States from our office in Dallas, Texas. Our financial strength rating is “A” (Excellent) with a stable outlook.
1345 River Bend Drive, Suite 100
Dallas, TX 75247
Tel.:+1 214 528-2020