The Reinsurance System Treaties Analyst will work with manager and team members to perform system setup duties and technical coordination duties as outlined below. This role works closely with other departments to gather pertinent information needed for the completion of tasks. Assists in the day-to-day responsibilities related to the successful completion of policy extensions.
System Treaty Administration:
- Analyze the client agreements and the client’s insurance products, to determine the most effective approach for setup and execution within the administration system.
- Test the accuracy of the system setup by developing and executing test plans in parallel with clients’ files.
- Document and explain product features within the administration system so that it is easily understood by users across the company.
- Promptly address internal client’s questions related to system treaty requirements.
- Assist in researching and problem-solving administration processing issues related to system treaty setup.
- Complete system treaty assignment logs, ensuring timely and accurate entries for internal audit.
Electronic File Processing:
- Assist IT dept in establishing requirements for automating new and existing client administration files. Testing and validating to ensure accurate implementation.
- Communicates data requirements with internal clients.
- Review and approve technical procedure/documentation for each file automation.
- Verify integrity of external client data comparing it to reinsurance source documents.
- Support the processing of extensions by coding the necessary system treaty elements.
- Validate extensions processed.
Administration Department Support:
- Support the Organization & Account definitions in the administration system to ensure accuracy and consistency with the Legal Treaty department.
- Assist with other Administration Division duties as needed or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Analytical, with strong technical skills and ability to apply logic and reasoning.
- Capable of managing diverse requests from various sources while maintaining quality results.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- At ease managing large Microsoft Excel files, scripting, validation, and automation.
- Comfortable with interacting & communicating with all levels of internal business partners.
• Associates degree or equivalent work experience
• LOMA certification AMLI and ARA preferred.
• 2-3 years of relevant office experience
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
Optimum Re Insurance Company
We aim to build successful partnerships and are committed to supporting the development of life insurance companies of all sizes in the United States. We offer our clients competitively priced reinsurance solutions, additional capacity when needed most, expert underwriting services, insightful research and development, state-of-the-art individual cession administration and skilled claims adjudication know-how. We are a leader in critical illness insurance and other niche markets, thanks to our extensive and recognized knowledge in risk management and claims assessment.
Our customized solutions tailored to the needs of our clients have allowed us to grow in a rapid yet controlled manner. We continue to expand our market presence organically and through select acquisitions.
Since 1987, we serve our clients throughout the United States from our office in Dallas, Texas. Our financial strength rating is “A” (Excellent) with a stable outlook.
1345 River Bend Drive, Suite 100
Dallas, TX 75247
Tel.:+1 214 528-2020