Coordinating the resolution internally/externally of Error and Omission (E & O) claims and Late Reported requests to minimize company risk and customer dissatisfaction. Participating and/or assisting in internal and external Admin audits to ensure treaty compliance, accuracy in reporting/processing while enhancing the client relationship.
Managing company risk by ensuring treaty compliance via:
- Error & Omission function
- Reviewing E & O requests (new business, claims and/or maintenance transactions) and obtain the necessary approvals based on current approval guidelines.
- Reviewing and tracking the number of E & O items to facilitate error prevention analysis.
- Coordinating the processing of approved E & O transactions to completion.
- Developing and presenting recommendations regarding E & O submissions and client escalated issues to minimize risk and enhance service reputation.
- Quality Control function
- Assist with conducting scheduled and ad-hoc internal Admin audits to minimize processing errors.
- Assist with conducting Ceding on-site and desk Admin audits to ensure treaty compliance, accuracy in reporting and a positive client experience.
- Document and report findings along with recommendations for improvement. Track compliance over time and report to management.
- Conducting ad-hoc in-force verifications and tracking corrections to closure.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for questions/inquiries during retrocession onsite or desk audit.
- Tracking of internal/external and retrocession audit recommendations to closure.
- Reviewing non-contractual recapture requests from external clients and obtain the necessary approvals based on current approval guidelines.
- Participating in special projects as needed.
- Associate degree
- LOMA or ARA
- 5 years in the life insurance administration area, 2 of which in an audit capacity to external clients.
- Advanced knowledge of proprietary Application software (i.e., DAVE, Nuxeo, etc.)
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, formulas) & Word.
- Some travel required (25%)
- Questioning Mind (professional skepticism).
- Problem solving
Optimum Re Insurance Company
We aim to build successful partnerships and are committed to supporting the development of life insurance companies of all sizes in the United States. We offer our clients competitively priced reinsurance solutions, additional capacity when needed most, expert underwriting services, insightful research and development, state-of-the-art individual cession administration and skilled claims adjudication know-how. We are a leader in critical illness insurance and other niche markets, thanks to our extensive and recognized knowledge in risk management and claims assessment.
Our customized solutions tailored to the needs of our clients have allowed us to grow in a rapid yet controlled manner. We continue to expand our market presence organically and through select acquisitions.
Since 1987, we serve our clients throughout the United States from our office in Dallas, Texas. Our financial strength rating is “A” (Excellent) with a stable outlook.
1345 River Bend Drive, Suite 100
Dallas, TX 75247
Tel.:+1 214 528-2020